|Human Resources Recruiter – Job Description
We are currently seeking resumes from qualified Human Resources Recruiter for our Phoenix, AZ office. This role helps organize, coordinate, and carry out recruiting, immigration, and employee engagement activities for an organization. This position provides administrative and operational support to the Human Resources Manager. Below is a list of the duties and responsibilities of the position:
1. Recruiting Items-
· Approve job postings to ensure compliance with applicable laws
· Write effective and appropriate job descriptions and coordinate with managers for approval
· Create and manage job postings
· Source potential candidates from various online channels
· Craft recruiting emails to attract passive candidates
· Screen incoming resumes and application forms
· Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers
· Schedule interviews for open positions
· Schedule and tracks temporary laborers
· Review company social media posts for compliance and recruit candidates for open positions to display the culture of the company
· Attend interviews as needed
· Attend and coordinates all career fair items
· Coordinate, review, and process all third-party recruiting contracts and requests
2. Immigration Items–
· Assist with processing immigration documents with the attorney
· Track all paperwork and important dates
3. Employee Engagement Items –
· Lead employee events
· Collaborate with the team about new ideas to engage staff
· Help with preparing items for employee staff meetings
· Maintain the Employee Recognition Program
· Send out employee communication
4. Onboarding Items–
· Conduct new employee orientation to foster a positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
· Perform E-Verify for all employees
5. Administrative Items-
· Design and update job descriptions
· Update HR spreadsheets with employee change requests and assists with preparing paperwork
· Assist HR Manager with various research projects and/or special projects
· Perform other duties as assigned
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies.
1. Interpersonal Skills—maintains confidentiality, remains open to others’ ideas, and exhibits willingness to change.
2. Planning/organizing—prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently.
3. Quality control—demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; monitors own work to ensure quality.
4. Adaptability—adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands, and can deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
5. Dependability—consistently reports to work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction, and solicits feedback to improve performance
Human Resource Recruiter – Required Skills:
• BS in Business (an HR concentration is a plus) with 5 years of experience.
• Minimum of 3 years of Recruiting experience.
• Experience with sourcing techniques
• Understanding of referral programs
• Strong typing and computer application skills including Microsoft Programs (i.e., Word, Excel, Access, Outlook)
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Performs customer service function by answering employee requests and questions
• Ablility to operate a telephone, PC, copier, and other basic business machines
• Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
• Immigration experience is a plus
• ADP experience is a plus
Working Conditions and Environment:
Will need the ability to establish rapport quickly with others working on the same project and be able to promote a positive team environment. A working knowledge of dealing with a diverse population while using tact, diplomacy, and respect.
AZTEC offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, life insurance, short and long-term disability, flexible spending accounts, Paid-time-Off, and a 401(k)/Profit Sharing program.
AZTEC Engineering Group, Inc. (AZTEC) is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, and provides diversified technical and consulting services to clients in the United States. AZTEC has offices in California, Colorado, Indiana, and Nevada. AZTEC is part of the TYPSA Group, an international consulting engineering firm with over 2,600 employees and more than 50 offices worldwide providing multidisciplinary consulting services in the fields of civil engineering, architecture and environment. AZTEC has a diverse culture that focuses on providing rich opportunities for its employees.
AZTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to affirmative action planning and encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other non-job-related characteristic.
Please apply online at www.aztec.us/career.